A Variety of Natural Health Services
- Chiropractic – A sound spine and nervous system is the foundation of good health. We use a variety of adjusting techniques designed for patient comfort. Your chiropractic care plan is designed to produce the best results in the shortest amount of time.
- Remedial Massage – Unlike a relaxation massage, a remedial massage is a natural way to reduce muscle tension and chronic pain. After assessing the specific muscle group that is involved, your therapist will target those areas with deep tissue work. Many patients suffering from sciatica, carpal tunnel, neck pain, headaches and sports injuries report improvement.
- Dry Needling – Unlike acupuncture, dry needling is inserted through the skin for the purpose of reducing the pain caused by trigger points. This will generally relax the tight muscle fibres, release tension and reduce inflammation. Most patients notice improved range of movement after sessions.
- Nutrition – Dietary and lifestyle changes can make a dramatic effect on the speed of your recovery. After an in-depth examination and assessment, we may recommend specific nutritional supplements designed to support healthy skin, digestion, cardiovascular health and weight loss.
- Kinesio Taping – We may recommend the use of elastic adhesive tape. Taping has been proven to either relax or stimulate muscle groups that have been damaged from injury or atrophy. Originally discovered to help world-class athletes, we use it to enhance the function of the lymphatic and circulatory systems, fascia, muscles, ligaments, tendons and joints.
- Custom Orthotics – Many spinal problems originate in the feet. If we suspect your feet are involved, we’ll digitally scan the bottom of them. The scan can detect abnormal pressure points, loss of critical arches and other issues. The resulting custom orthotics replace the insoles in your shoes and help provide better support.