Meet Therese Lew, YogaTherapist
Therese is a yoga teacher with a background of over 30 years working as a naturopath where she specialized in chronic recurring health conditions. With a wealth of knowledge and understanding of the body, she applies yoga principles and techniques for medical conditions and the management of chronic pain and inflammation.
When you book to see her she will devise a personal progressive yoga program in which she will teach you how to rest and relax the area of pain, progress towards gaining full function and mobility and then finally strengthen. You will learn how the breath and relaxation can reduce pain, how to position the body to facilitate the flow of the breath and reduce stress which often complicates the problem at hand.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Yoga Therapy (VHF India and Yoga Therapy Australia)
- Internship Dr. Natesan Chandrasekaran Viniyoga Healing Foundation India in 2014.
- Dip. Yoga Teacher Training (Premier College)
- Dip. Naturopathy, Nutrition, Botanical Medicine and Osteopathy
- Accredited member of the Australian Yoga Therapists Association
- Accredited Yoga Therapist member of Yoga Australia